Friday, July 25, 2014

It's your day, Celebrate - Happy Birthday!

The seahorse is my favorite sea creature!  I colored this cute one with the balloons from Birthday Seahorse by Imagine That digis by Kris.  The sentiment came from TLC, Create.  I embossed the backgrounds and added some blue chalk ink to the them to give them a little water- like texture.  I also have some blue gems/bling for some extra dimension and sparkle.  I'm excited to display this one today since it is my birthday, hehe.  My daughter came home and was so sweet to have a carrot cake waiting for me when I came home from work tonight.  And muffins for breakfast.  My son is going to cut my grass tomorrow morning so I couldn't ask for a better day :) And to top it off we have plans to have dinner together and my sister-in-law and her family want to join.  I'm truly blessed.


Patterned Paper:  Sweet Shoppe
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollection
Stamp:  Imagine That (see above for direct link)
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - It's Your Day
Embossing Folder:  Cuttlebug & Sizzix
Spellbinder:  Grand Circle
Bling:  Michael's
Ink:  Versa Magic

Challenges
Friday Sketch Challenge - Ch. 74
Glitter 'n Sparkle - Ch. 94 Happy Birthday
613 Avenue Create - Ch. 81 Anything Goes with a party theme
Crafty Sentiments - Hand colored image

4 comments:

Gea said...

What a nice have you make for our challenge Friday sketch. Thanl you so much gr Gea B

Cathy P said...

This is such a cheerful card, Lisa Lynn. Thanks for playing in our Hand Colored image challenge at Crafty Sentiments. Hugs, Cathy*

Penny said...

Such a sweet birthday card--love the bright colors, fun image & DP, embossing and cute sentiment! :^)
Sounds like you're having a great birthday! Happy, Happy! :^)
Hugs, Penny
And have a wonderful weekend, too!

MA-MI said...

Lovely card! Thanks for sharing with us at Friday Sketch Challenges. Hugs, Maja DT