Monday, June 29, 2015

Happy Birthday lil Brother

My brother is 3 years younger than me and had his birthday on the 24th.  I had this card done for him, and just haven't had a chance to post it.  The sentiment is from TLC which is part of a 5 piece brother set.  I sent this card to him with a Cabella's gift card so hopefully he will be happy and get a laugh at the sentiment.


Patterned Paper:  Sweet Shoppe; Echo Park
Cardstock:  Bazzil
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - see above for direct link
Spellbincers:  Pennant; Small Circle; Small pinking circle

Challenges
Viva la Verve - June Sketch wk 1
Glitter 'n Sparkle - Ch. 143 Sentiment
Creative Corners - Happy Birthday
Sweet Stamps - Ch. 228 Bright Colors

6 comments:

Pat K said...

Great card for a younger brother...love the TLC sentiment. Pat K x

Kathie said...

Love your card for your little brother Lisa, I should use that sentiment with my siblings as I have six others and they all think that they should have been only children. Hope all is well with you?
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Kathie said...

Love your card for your little brother Lisa, I should use that sentiment with my siblings as I have six others and they all think that they should have been only children. Hope all is well with you?
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this totally made me grin. Such a fun card! Thanks for playing along with Viva la Verve!

Penny said...

Aw, hilarious take on that sketch! I bet your brother loved this! :^)
Hugs, Penny

zerry ht said...

Such a pretty card for younger brother! That made me smile. My brother loves parties. He just celebrated his 18th birthday at some local event locations. This party was completely a blast!!