Monday, August 31, 2015

Birthday Wishes

For the month of September, I have quite of few family and friend birthdays so I had to get going on my cards.  Here is one to complete the Viva la Verve sketches for the month.



Patterned Paper:  DCWV
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Core-dinations: Recollections
Stamp:  Verve 
Ink:  Memento - Rich Cocoa
Spellbinders:  Small and large circles; Stately circle
Trim:  Simplicity
button:  Stash
Jute:  Hemptique

Challenges
Viva la Verve - August wk 4
Eureka - Ch. 155 Button, Button
Glitter 'n Sparkle - Ch. 152 Add some buttons
Cupcake Inspirations - Ch. 325 Layers


10 comments:

Kathie said...

Now this birthday card is really pretty, I love that colour combo together and I never seem to use it myself, I'm just going to have to work outside the square and get me Mojo moving.
Hugs
Kathie

Kathie said...

Now this birthday card is really pretty, I love that colour combo together and I never seem to use it myself, I'm just going to have to work outside the square and get me Mojo moving.
Hugs
Kathie

SewPaperPaint said...

Such beautiful patterns and layers! I chose similar colors. I love your card!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Another beautiful card. Love these colors! :)

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT

Tanja said...

love the layout and the color combo - thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations

KT Fit Kitty said...

Oh, this is wonderful! I love this colour combo! Great sketch too! So glad you linked up with us at Glitter n Sparkle for our Add Some Buttons challenge. Wishing you the best of luck in our prize draw!

KT Fit Kitty
Glitter n Sparkle DT

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Hello Lisa Lynn, this is a wonderful sketch interpretation! I love your choice of papers!
Thanks for your always lovely comments on my blog.
Ileanaxx

Indy's Designs said...

Lovely card! So glad you were inspired by Cupcake Inspirations' layers challenge! Hope to see you again!
Debbie, DT Sweetie

Penny said...

Beautifully done! Love the palette and gorgeous papers! :^)
Hugs, Penny