Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Like sunshine on fairy wings

I had colored this image of the baby sleeping fairy a long time ago, but just hadn't put a card together until now.  I know I used multiple colors in the wings, but don't even remember which ones.  I did add glitter jelly pen to the lines in the wings.  The sentiment is from TLC.  I was also able to use my new Spellbinder set of Diamondessence and the purple ribbon from May Art.  I made this into a twisted easel card.


Patterned Paper:  K & Company
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Core-dinations; Recollections
Stamp:  Mo Manning - Fairy sleepy
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Fairy wings
Spellbinders:  Small and large circles; Diamondessence
Ribbon:  May Arts
Flowers:  Prima
Twine: Natural Fibers
Buttons:  My Favorite Things
Sakura jelly glitter pen

Challenges
Aud Sentiments - Ch. 138 Fairies
Dragonfly Journeys - Ch. 18 Purple Rain
Polkadoodles - Wk 33 something new (die cut & ribbon)
Polkadoodles - Wk 32 more than one fold
Incy Wincy - Tic Tac Toe (Buttons and bows, free space, flowers)
Sparkles - Ch. 71 More than one fold

10 comments:

Kathie said...

Such a pretty card Lisa I just love this image and your pretty colour combo just my colours.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Kathie said...

Such a pretty card Lisa I just love this image and your pretty colour combo just my colours.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Cazro said...

A lovley easel card, pretty colours used. Thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges. Caz DT.

Jeannie said...

Hi Lisa Lynn! What a sweet little angel and I do love how you colored the wings. The flowers and the sentiment set it all off perfectly! Thank you so much for joining my Purple Rain challenge this week.

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Karon said...

So pretty. Thanks for joining us for our Use Something New Polkadoodles Challenge

Karon DT, Polkadoodles

Karen C said...

Lisa - this is awesome! Love the sweet image and of course, gotta love the TLC sentiment!! So glad you joined us this week over at Incy Wincy Designs Chalelnge with my bingo card!! Hope to see you again soon!
Hugs
Karen C

Unknown said...

Love all of your embellies. Thanks for joining in the use something new challenge for Polkadoodles Challenge Blog, Jackie DT x

Aunty Sue said...

adorable and thanks you for sharing with us at Polkadoodles Something New Challenge Good luck
Aunty Sue DT

Brenda B said...

Very pretty, such a cute little image. Love the twisted easel, that's one I haven't tried before! Thanks for playing along with us at Sparkles this month, hope to see you again.

Hugs
Brenda
Sparkles DT

Unknown said...

I love the image you have used and the pretty colours. Think twisted easels are fabulous, such an easy design but so effective. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge - More Than One Fold and good luck! xx