Monday, August 3, 2015

Miss You

I am fortunate to be on two design teams.  One for TLC, Create and the other for Imagine That.  Both Paulette and Kris have been extremely supportive when I have lost my husband and have had job changes.  I find myself just trying to keep up with the card for the two teams, and then feel guilty when I make a card that uses other stamps.  The problem is that I do have other stamps, and then I just don't get to use them.  I happen to be in between jobs so I have a little extra time, so I have pulled out some other stamps that I want to use.  One is from My Favorite Things and is this adorable panda set.



Patterned Paper:  DCWV
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp:  My Favorite Things
Ink:  Memento - Tuxedo Black
        Distress - Broken China
Die Cuts:  My Favorite Things; Sizzix; Little B Circles
Button:  Stash
Jute: May Arts

Challenges
My Favorite Things - Sketch 239
A Gem of a Challenge - Ch. 150 Animals
Brown Sugar - Ch. 157 Animals
Sister Act - Ch. 117 Anything Goes

2 comments:

Kathy S said...

I'm glad you are finding time for yourself to craft without having it be for obligation or DT work. We appreciate your entry at Brown Sugar Challenge "Animal" challenge. Take care of yourself and good luck on your entry.

Penny said...

Oh, how fun is this! Love that adorable panda and your design! :^)
Hugs, Penny