Monday, August 17, 2015

The sweet taste of summer

Who can pass up ice cream on a hot summer day?  I have an adorable image form 2 Cute Ink and the sentiment is from a great set at TLC for my Neapolitan card.



Patterned Paper:  My Mind's Eye
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollection
Stamp:  2 Cute Ink:  Penguin Fun
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - (see above for direct link)
Corner Rounder:  Creative Memories
Die Cut:  Little B Square
Flowers:  Prima & Recollection
Ribbon:  American Crafts

Challenges
Friday Sketch - Sketch 98
Try Stampin' on Tuesday - Ch. 230 Photo
Creative Corner - Food
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Food/Drink

5 comments:

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Lisa, the design is super with the pretty colours and papers.......your image is just adorable and lovely embellishments!!

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

Kathie said...

Another gorgeous card Lisa, I love your colours and that wonderful die that you've used, such a cute image and I just adore your pretty flower embellishments. Totally perfect.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Kathie said...

Another gorgeous card Lisa, I love your colours and that wonderful die that you've used, such a cute image and I just adore your pretty flower embellishments. Totally perfect.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Rachael said...

Aww so sweet - I love your colour combo! Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketch Challenge! x

Linda said...

This one is cute!
Thanks for playing again in our challenge.
X Linda dtccc