Friday, February 3, 2017

1 + 1 = Us

Here is the image for the progressive challenge #6 with these adorable Valentine Cats at Sasayaki Glitter.  The sentiment is from TLC.  I can't have live plants around my cats since they eat the leaves or knock over the pot/vase.  My finance's cat don't even look or disturb where mine could never sit on a pot like that without being "naughty".  Mine would also push the other one off, hehe.



Patterned Paper:  Core-dinations
Cardstock:  Bazzil:  Recollections
Stamp:  Sasayaki Glitter (see above for direct link)
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - 1 + 1 = Us
Ink:  Memento - Rosebud
Spellbinders:  Grand Circles; Grand Scalloped Circle
Hearts:  Recollection

Challenges
Sasayaki Glitter - Progressive Challenge #6
Crafting from the Heart - Ch. 145 Anything Goes
Show us your pussies - Ch. 14 Furrything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Ch. 463 Be my Valentine
Crafting with Dragonflies - Ch. 73 Valentine's Day
Di's Design - All about love
Glitter 'n Sparkle - Ch. 224 No square or rectangle cards
Creatalicious Challenge - Ch. 108 Add some hearts

12 comments:

Fikreta said...

love this card!
it is super cute!

Wynn said...

Cute Love card. I love those kitties. Thank you for joining our challenge at Crafting with Dragonflies. Wynn DT

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

That is sooo adorable! Now that my cat is very old, I can have some plants again.

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Adorable card Lisa! Those kitties look so innocent! Gorgeous coloring and I love the round shape of the card!

Brenda

aussie aNNie said...

Aw, so adorable, love the image and fabulous colouring.xx{aNNie}

KT Fit Kitty said...

OMGoodness, I love this! The kitties are so adorable! Love the round shape! I have a lot of houseplants and my cats tend to eat them and then vomit. Nice, eh?

Ellenor said...

Awww this card is sooo cute, love the cats :)

Thank you for playing along with us at Creatalicious Challenges - DT Ellenor

ike said...

Such a delightful card :-) My cats eat my plants too and scrape all the dirt out of the pots !!! I have to pit tin foil in the big pot or they would go sit in it !!! :-D
Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.

Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Unknown said...

Aww so sweet! Beautiful design! Thanks so much for sharing at Dis Digi Challenge!
Lucy x

Jarka Ef said...

:o) the sentiment is very nice, i like your card. thank you for playing with us at crafting with dragonflies. Jarka DT

Margaret said...

Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious. Hope to see you back again. Gook luck. Maggie, DT

Melanie said...

A wonderful card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional add hearts” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)


PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy the past couple of weeks…