Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Birthday Bash

I am trying to get my birthday stash built up so that I am not making last minute birthday cards this year.  Here is a card that I made using this weeks Mojo Monday Sketch.




Patterned Paper:  Sweet Shoppe - Magical Birthday Girl
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollection
Stamp:  Verve - Birthday Bash
Ink:  Distress - Black Soot
Border Punch:  Fiskars
Spellbinder:  Bunting
Star Dies:  My Favorite Things
Divine Twine

Challenges
Mojo Monday - Sketch 485
CHNC Patterned - February
RRR - Ch. 158 Celebrate with ribbon/trim
Cardz 4 Galz - Ch.41 Crdz 4 Teenz
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 270 - 271 Anything Goes

9 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Lisa Lynn! I hope you're having a great week. Thanks so much for sharing your amazing card in our Celebrations Challenge. It's always so nice to have you play along with us.
Karen L
Really Reasonable Ribbon

Fikreta said...

hi lisa!
this is great card!
hugs , Fiki
My little store: Crafty Kitty Cat Shop
≽ܫ≼

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Really festive card! Love the stars!

Brenda's Card Corner said...

What a great card for your stash! Love your papers!

Brenda

KT Fit Kitty said...

Yeah, I need to build up my stash too. I really need some masculine ones - the girly cards are so much easier (for me!). Cute card and great sketch!

Margaret said...

Love the bright colors in your pp. Thanks for joining us at CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.
Margaret, DT

Cazro said...

I love your bright cheerful card, perfect for our challenge. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz DT.

Cheryl Walker said...

Very Cute!! Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbons Challenge this week!
Hugs
Cheryl

Julie B said...

A bright cheerful take on the sketch.
Thanks for sharing at Cardz4Galz. :)