Wednesday, February 22, 2017

My super power is my Princessitude

My daughter is 24 years old, but she is still my princess.  She even decorates with royal items.  I got the My Favorite Things stamp set with her in mind, and the sentiment is from TLC.  So obviously, I made this card for her.






Patterned Paper:  K & I
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Core-dination; Recollection
Stamp:  My Favorite Things - Once Upon a Time
Ink:  Distress Black Soot & Mustard Seed
Ribbon:  Really Reasonable Ribbon; Hobby Lobby
Distress Folders:  We Are Memory Keepers; Sizzix
Spellbinder:  Pennants; Lacey Circles
Flowers:  Recollections

Challenges
Tuesday Throwdown - Ch. 331 Favorite Embellishment - flowers
Crafting from the Heart - Ch. 147 Anything Goes
Glitter 'n Sparkle - Ch. 227 Ribbon or Lace
Come & Get It - Princesses
Sweet Stampin' - Flowers
Hanna & Friends - Ch. 267 Flowers
Crafting with Dragonflies - Ch. 74 One for the girls

14 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

What great colors! I love that sketch and hope to play along soon. I am sure your daughter will love it!

Jenée said...

What a fun card! I especially LUV the sentiment. Nice use of our sketch, and fun, vibrant colors make your card quite lovely. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

So cute! Fun image and sentiment!!
Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Chrissy said...

Very sweet image Lisa Lynn, lovely card design and fun sentiment..lovely photo of YOUR princess too..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Awwww a perfect card for your Princess...she is beautiful (your daughter)! Great card, gorgeous papers and a perfect sentiment!

Brenda

Terri Winske said...

Your princess will love this card!! Beautiful colors, and I live the flower embellishments! So happy you shared this with us at Tuesday Throwdown challenge! Good luck in the drawing!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Aw, she is a princess! Your daughter is beautiful! Your card is adorable, such a great sentiment, and I bet she loved it!

Donna said...

This is adorable Lisa Lynn. I'm sure your daughter will love this. The sentiment really made me laugh. Isn't that what every girl wants to be. My daughter is 34 and with twins she hasn't got time to do the princess thing but I bet her little Valerie will. Love your color combo and great take on the sketch.

Rachelle Olaridge said...

So pretty and cute. Love the details and coloring. Awesome! Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Tuesday Throwdown.

Fikreta said...

so cute card!
your daughter is very beautiful!
hugs , Fiki
My little store: Crafty Kitty Cat Shop
≽ܫ≼

Sammy said...

Fab card and the sentiment is brilliant! My husband calls our daughter Princess, though I call her Angel. It's a miracle she ever learned her actual name, lol. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

Patti said...

This is so cute, I love the sentiment and your Princessitude! Thanks so much for creating with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week :)

Jarka Ef said...

such a cute card. thank you for playing with us at Crafting with Draginflies. Jarka DT

Sternenglanz said...

sweet litte card! thank you for joining us at hanna and friends.

sternenglanz x