Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Of course I love you....

This is the card that I made for my finance which I think is so appropriate, especially after we were cleaning everything out of my office because my Dad is wanting to come and put a drop ceiling in the room so first we need to wash the walls and paint the room.  My sweetie loves to clean and help so he just starts throwing and getting rid of things because it has no meaning to him, and gets frustrated with me when I say wait I need to see that first.  He is great at keeping me on task and wonderful at cleaning; however, he is not tech savy.  So he when he started messing with my internet cords, I told him not to do it, and yes he disconnected something and he didn't know what; however, my internet went down.  I lost it!  So it took me hours to get it re-connected and I had to call the internet company (and that is never fun), and I'm back up!  It is so sad that we get so lost without internet even for a few hours.
For this card, I kept it rather simple, using a design paper background and some simple pearls.



Patterned Paper:  Sweet Shoppe 
Cardstock:  Recollections
Stamp & Sentiment: Art Impressions - Tina Set
Ink:  Distress - Black Soot
Pearls:  Recollections

Art Impressions - Ch. 201 - Lots of love
Cardz 4 Guyz - Ch. 156 Love you
Incy Wincy - Love
Crafty Calendar -Love is in the Air
Come & Get It - Valentine Day Cards
Dragonfly Journeys - Ch. 85 Love is in the Air
Sweet Stampin' - Love is in the Air
International Art & Soul - Ch. 1 Love is in the Air
Brown Sugar - Ch. 236 Pink & Pearls
QKR - Ch. 229 Valentine Cards
Scrapping 4 Fun - Ch. 83 Friends, Love, Wedding, Valentine
Cute Card Thursday - Ch. 463 Be my Valentine

22 comments:

Dorothy S said...

She looks so happy! The fluffy cloud bg is great. Thanks for entering the QKR Stampede weekly Anything Goes challenge - with an optional Valentine twist. Dorothy S, DT member

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Glad to here your internet is working again.
Lovely card and sweet sentiment
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Rachelle DT
http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

Lia said...

HaHa, this is so funny! I like it.
Lia, DT S4F

K M Meena Herale said...

Lovely fun card.
Thank you for Joining us at Scrapping4funChallenge and waiting to see next time.

Hugs
Meena S4F DT

*Vicki* said...

This lady is too cute!! I love the appearance of her floating through the sky on her heart shaped balloon!! Great card! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Perfect card for your finance Lisa, I'm sure he will love it! Great coloring and sentiment! Our world just seems to end when the internet goes down...happy to hear you are up and running again!

Brenda

Chrissy said...

FABulous fun card and I love the sentiment..glad you got your internet back..you need a sign up "DONT TOUCH"..lol..

Luv CHRISSYxx

KT Fit Kitty said...

What a great sentiment! Such a cute and fun card for your fiance! I think I need that sentiment for my man too! Yeah, I was lost without my computer when it crashed (a few times!) but after a while it's kind of a nice break, but it took a while to get to that mindset!

Fikreta said...

so great card!

chrissy xx said...

You've started my day with a laugh! What a fun image and I LOve your sentiment..I always frown when hubby 'helps'. Thank you so much for joining this week over at QKR Stampede.
Chrissyxx

Dot J Freel said...

Love that stamp, sentiment and your card!

Cheri Burry said...

Love the cloud background! It's perfect for your image to be "flying" in! Thanks for joining us over at Art Impressions!

karalschuknecht said...

Super cute and great sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Karal DT

Jeannie said...

Hi Lisa Lynn! Such a fun card with this great gal and he's going to love it! Thanks so much for joining my Love is in the Air blog challenge :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

JayBe said...

Love your fun design - thanx for sharing with us at Cardez 4 Guyz this time.
Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

nocne życie said...

Hey,
beautiful work, I like your colors and digi is sensational.
Thank you for taking part in the challenge on Scrapping4funChallenge
Agnieszka DT

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

HaHaHa! Love your card and sentiment! Hilarious!! Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz! Cyndi, DT

Snowflakes and Lilies said...

Such a fun card! Thanks for sharing at Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges and hope to see you again. Good luck.

- Khushboo Gandhi, DT

My blog: http://snowflakesandlilies.blogspot.in

Inspiration Destination, DT
Craft Your Passion, DT
Crafting With An Attitude, DT
Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges, DT
Simply Create Too, DT
Get Creative, DT
Angie’s Digital Stamps, DT

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

Thank you for joining us on our very first blog challenge here at International Art and Soul. Love your Valentine's card and what a perfect sentiment for lots of us, mind you, it could swing the other, we put up with halves!
Jennie - inaas DT

cohenna said...

Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at Scrapping 4 Fun :)

Unknown said...

Hi - what a great card - I just love that image & the sentiment is fab!
Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar this month. Hope to see you again - good luck!
Hugs,
Bev (DT) xx

Suze said...

Love the sentiment! Thank you for joining in with the Love Challenge at Incy Wincy Designs. Apologies for the late comment.