Thursday, February 9, 2017

Tons of Birthday Wishes

I never seem to have enough masculine birthday cards in my stash so I made this one since I really like the sketch this week at Atlantic Heart and so this will be my second take on the this one.  The first one I made was a sympathy card and this one is for a male birthday.  The sentiment is from TLC and some paper I've had in my stash from Bo Bunny for quite some time.




Patterned Paper:  Bo Bunny
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Core-dinations; Recollections
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Tons of Birthday Wishes
Spellbinders:  Small circle, Star circle
Ribbon:  Offray
Star:  Hobby Lobby

Challenges
Atlantic Heart Sketch - Sketch 198
CHNC Patterned - February
Alphabet Challenge - X marks the spot
613 Ave Create - Ch. 194 Anything Goes

14 comments:

Tina Z. said...

this is perfect masculine card, I love the colours you used!

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Fabulous masculine card Lisa! Perfect papers and sentiment!

Brenda

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

I love the masculine look of this card!

Jennifer Kelly said...

Great card!! You're busy this week. Thanks for playing with us at AHSC.

Lisa said...

Love this man card! I forgot I promised myself I was going to make some to have on hand....thanks for the inspiration! And thanks so much for playing along at Atlantic Hearts!

Brandi said...

Love it! I struggle with masculine cards so kudos to you...great card! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC)!

Brandi R
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Lori said...

This is a great masculine card and great sentiment, too! Thanks so much for sharing with us at AHSC! -Lori DT

Elizabeth Hart said...

Wow - very creative Birthday card - great papers. Thanks so muc hfor joining us this time at the Craftyhazelnut's Patterned paper Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Great masculine card and love the sentiment stamp and background paper. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts.

Wendy Coffman said...

I really like your star doily! Thanks for playing along with AHSC!

aussie aNNie said...

This is a fab male card, love it.{aNNie}

Cazro said...

A wonderful masculine card, great pennants with dots. Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz.DT

LaJeania Hicks said...

Great masculine card! I like your interpretation of the sketch. I love how you used the sentiment. Great Job! Thanks for joining us at AHSC.

Sandy said...

Fab male card. love it. Thanks for entering at 613 Avenue Create this month and hope to see you again soon.
Hugs, Sandy DT