Friday, February 10, 2017

You delight me

Imagine That Digistamp has some new stamps that came out when I was on vacation, and I just love this bear, called Love Bears so I had to color it and I paper pieced two of the hearts with some of the new papers from the Owl Always Love You Paper Set.  You can get a great deal by getting the Valentine Bundle.  For my card, I used a sentiment from TLC, and I used a die cut to help me color in the clouds.






Patterned Paper:  Imagine That Digistamp (see above for direct link)
Carstock:  Bazzil; Recollection
Stamp:  Imagine That Digistamp (see above for direct link)
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - You delight me
Circle Punches:  EK Success
Sequins:  Stash
Cloud die:  Die-namics
Flowers:  Recollections
Embossing Folder:  Sizzix

Challenges
QKR - Ch. 230 Anything Goes or embossing
Allsorts - Ch. 401 Paper piecing
Creative Knockout - Ch. 180 Flower Power
Aud Sentiments - ch. 173 Valentine or Love Sentiment
Dragonfly Journeys - Ch. 85 Love is in the Air
Crafty Calendar - Love is in the Air
International Art & Soul - Ch. 1 Love is in the Air

17 comments:

Kathleen said...

Really sweet image and lovely background.
Thank you for joining our 'Paper Piecing' challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath

Shelly Schmidt said...

What a fun sweet little image! Darling card!

KT Fit Kitty said...

I really like this new release! I was thinking it would be great for my children's charity cards! The bear is adorable!

Chrissy said...

So gorgeous Lisa Lynn..he looks adorable and love the papaer pieced balloons..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Melissa Craig said...

So cute! Oh my goodness, that bear is adorable and the balloons are perfect. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Too cute Lisa! Fabulous coloring and I love your clouds (I struggle doing them)! Great embossing folder, too!

Brenda

Chris said...

Sweet and lovely card, the image is so cute, love the paper pieced heart balloons and the cloudy sky! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar.
Chris
x

Cynthia said...

So sweet! Cute bear image.

Edwina said...

Lisa Lynn, I love this stamp set too. It is just too cute. Your card is wonderful! I love seeing what you make. Edwina Brown

crafty said...

Sweet card. Thanks for sharing with us at QKR Stampede this week.
Mary

Dorothy S said...

Oh, how cute! I like your interpretation of the sketch. This is also great embossing for the optional twist at the weekly QKR Stampede challenge. Dorothy S, DT member.

Ginger said...

This is just so delightful! Excellent job! It caught my eye over at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Debbie said...

Sweet image! Your clouds are great!!
Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Patti said...

I really love all the details of your card Lynn, especially the paper pieced balloons! Thanks so much for creating with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!

aussie aNNie said...

Awesome card, lovely image and great take on the sketch.{aNNie}

Billie A said...

So cute. Darling card and so glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments.
Billie A
Aud Sentiments
Creative with Stamps
Catch the bug
Inspiration Destination
Stampavie and More

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

Thank you for joining us again on our very first blog challenge here at International Art and Soul. Love your card and another great sentiment from Paulette.