Sunday, February 26, 2017

You make my TU-LIPS smile, Happy Easter

After roses, tulips are one of my favorite flowers.  I am so lucky that I have great friends.  Life has been challenging lately and last week my friend Teresa gave me a bouquet of pink tulips and last night my friend Barb gave me a red rose.  Even with all the difficulties I am so blessed with wonderful friends.
For my card, I made an easel card (one of my favorite layouts), using a Bugaboo image and a TLC sentiment.  The patterned papers are available at Imagine That Digistamp and on sale called Blossoms & Bugs.








Tulips from Teresa

Rose from Barb

Patterned Paper:  Paper Studio; Imagine That Digistamp (see above for direct link)
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollectiions
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Tulip Hedgie
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - you make my TU-LIPS smile Happy Easter
Circle Punches:  EK Success
Spellbinder:  Picot Circle
Hemptique
Flower:  Prima
Ladybug Punch:  Martha Stewart
Pop dot

Challenges
Stella Says Sketch - Sketch 504
The Crafty Gals Corner - Ch. 111 Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - Ch. 359 Thoughts of spring
Cute Card Thursday - Ch. 466 Florals
Aud Sentiments - Ch. 174 Animals & sentiment
Creative Knockouts - Ch. 182 Funny card

14 comments:

Fikreta said...

this is so cute card!
have a nice day!

Chrissy said...

Such a sweet image Lisa Lynn,really adorable..love the ladybug papers and sentiment and love your easel design..Friends are wonderful people and your flowers are so lovely..nice to know you have someone for support...take care..

luv CHRISSYxx

Anna said...

This is very beautiful!
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week!
Anna

Brenda's Card Corner said...

What a sweet card Lisa! Gorgeous coloring and fabulous papers! I've never made an easel card...will have to soon! Pretty flowers...hope they cheered you up!

Brenda

KT Fit Kitty said...

Oh I love seeing your flowers - you have some very thoughtful friends! So sorry you're going through some challenging times lately. Better times ahead, I hope! Your easel card is beautiful - I love the adorable image!

Amy Cohen said...

Super cute and funny too! Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts.
Amy-DT

Shelly Schmidt said...

Awww- this is so sweet! I love your layout, and the image is adorable. Your friends are wonderful- the flowers are beautiful! I hope your challenges lighten up ASAP!

aussie aNNie said...

Sweet friends are amazing and comforting. Lovely card too.xx[aNNie]

Cynthia said...

Sweet easel card, Lisa Lynn. Love your vibrant coloring of the Bugaboo Hedgie. Thanks so much for joining Stella Says Sketch at Catch the Bug this week!

Linda Anderson said...

Adorable Lisa Lynn, absolutely adorable!!! I don't know why I never think to make an easel card, they're fabulous!! Thanks for joining our sketch challenge at Catch the Bug.

Linda

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Lisa Lynn thank you for joining us over on
Crafty Catz
Dianne xx
CC DT

Billie A said...

Your card is so cute. I am glad you joined us at Aud Sentiments.

Billie A
Aud Sentiments
Creative with Stamps
Catch the bug
Inspiration Destination
Stampavie and More

Pia S said...

So sweet and colorful and adorable! Great easel design! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us over at Catch the Bug, good luck in the challenge!

Julie said...

Such a cute easel card
Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
Julie T