Saturday, April 22, 2017

a note of thanks

This adorable Pen Pal Bear is the stamp of the month for the Progressive Challenge at Gerda Steiner.  I made this card using a sentiment and paper from TLC, Create.  I  plan to give this card to my daughter who is a teacher and gets gifts from her students.  She had a student go to Hawaii and bring her back a fresh flower lei and several other items and I was just shocked.  We went to Hawaii as a family so my daughter was explaining to me the smell of the flowers and I was just picturing it also and thought it was just so sweet of the child and her family.



Patterned Paper:  TLC, Create - Pencil Paper; Sweet Shoppe
Cardstock:  Recollections
Stamp:  Gerda Steiner - Pencil Pal Bear
Sentiment:  TLC, Create (see above for direct link)
Punch:  EK Success

Challenges
Gerda Steiner - April's Challenge
Crafting from the Heart - Ch. 155 Anything Goes
Sasayaki Glitter - April yellow
Incy Wincy - So so cute
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 278 - 279 Anything Goes

9 comments:

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Adorable card Lisa Lynn! Fabulous coloring on this sweet image and the DP is perfect for it! I'm sure your daughter could use a stack of them!

Brenda

crafty said...

Perfect background to the image. Thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at Crafting From the Heart.
Mary

Tina Z. said...

Super cute.

Fikreta said...

super cute!

Pat K said...

Really cute card Lisa Lynn. I'm not surprised your daughter is so well though of...I'm sure she is an excellent teacher. Pat K x

Edwina said...

Too cute! I love that bear image. The pencil paper goes great with it. Edwina Brown

Tina Z. said...

beautiful card, super cute image.

Chrissy said...

Adorable little teddy and awesome card Lisa Lynn..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Dwie lewe rączki said...

Super cute card. Thank you very much for joining our challenge at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper.
Hugs, Iwona