Sunday, April 9, 2017

Dear IRS

Paulette at TLC has this as a freebie for a limited time on her site.  I think it is too funny.  I had my taxes done and plan to send this to my CPA, hehe.  I know they are so overwhelmed at this time of year, and could probably use a little humor.



Patterned Paper:  Sweet Shoppe - BOGO
Cardstock:  Core-dinations:  Recollections
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - (see above for direct link)
Spellbinder:  Pennant
Bling:  Recollections
Tim Holtz Distress Tool

Challenges
Allsorts - Ch. 410 Bring on the Bling
International Art & Soul - Ch. 5 Distressing
The Crafter's Cafe - Ch. 170 Make us Laugh


13 comments:

Cynthia said...

Yes, this gave me a chuckle! I'm sure your CPA will enjoy the humor.

Lori said...

Too funny! Love that $$ paper, too! Great job with the sketch! Thanks so much for sharing with us at AHSC! -Lori DT

Golden Goddess Designs said...

this is so stinkin' cute! love the $$ paper, the sentiment, it is all perfect! thanks for sharing with us at AHSC!

Alicia

Pat K said...

Awesome..love Paulette's sense of humor. Great card Lisa Lynn. Pat K x

Chrissy said...

Ha ha..great fun card and I think it will go down well..great papers too Lisa Lynn.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Oma said...

What a fun card! I love it and I'm sure your CPA will get a chuckle out of it too! Thanks for joining us at AHSC.

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Awesome card Lisa Lynn, and what a GREAT idea to sent to your CPA! Fabulous papers, too!

Brenda

Edwina said...

Lisa Lynn, This is a terrific card. That sketch is perfect. I can't believe you found the $ dollar paper but that is terrific. Edwina Brown

Lisa said...

Oh... I'm in taxes and boy do I agree! Great card! So very cool! Thanks so much for playing along with Atlantic Hearts!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Fun Card, and wish that sentiment would be taken seriously. Thanks for sharing with us at AHSC this week.

Mervi said...

Lovely card!
Thank you for sharing over at Allsorts;-))m

CraftyGirl said...

Your card is super funny and brought a smile to my face. Thank you for playing along this week at International Art & Soul. I sure hope to see you back again very soon!!!

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
International Art & Soul DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Elizabeth Hart said...

Oh I wish this were true -- I love the sentiment. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Craftyhazelnut's Patterned paper Challenge, elizabeth (DT)