Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Dog gone tired

I just got this Tim Holtz dog stamp set and this is the card that I made.  I used a sentiment from TLC.  I think the Tim Holtz animal stamps are just adorable so now I have the birds, cats and dogs, hehehe.




Patterned Paper:  Sweet Shoppe; Paper Studio
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollectioins
Stamp:  Tim Holtz - Crazy Dogs
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Dog gone tired
Spellbinder:  Floral Oval Etched
Bling:  Paper Studio

Challenges
Sketch Saturday - Sketch 457
A Gem of a Challenge - Ch. 191 Furry Friends
Dream Valley - Ch. 153 Four legged friends
Brown Sugar - Ch. 244 Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts - Ch. 187 Anything Goes
4CC - Ch. 344 Crazy Egg

8 comments:

Fikreta said...

adorable card!

Cynthia said...

This is adorable, Lisa Lynn. Such a cute pup!

Nance said...

That cute little pup made me smile. Adorable card! Thanks for playing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks in our Crazy Egg Challenge!

Brenda's Card Corner said...

He is too cute Lisa Lynn! Gorgeous coloring and fabulous papers! The sentiment goes perfectly with him!

Brenda

Chrissy said...

He is adorable Lisa Lynn and I love your card design and the papers are fabulous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Loose Stitches said...

Such an adorable card Lisa Lynn! I love that puppy, sentiment and your papers!
Hugs, Sherry x

Chriss America Real said...

This card is so cute Lisa. I have a tired dog tonight, he went to doggie daycare today.

Dawn said...

He is a cutie ... Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar Challenge