Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Newton's dumped flower pot

I usually have a lot of chaos going on, but I don't know if it's the full moon or if some of the stress has gotten to me; however, I had problems following this sketch.  If you are a regular follower of mine you know that I like doing sketch challenges and for some reason.....I didn't do this one exactly as outlined.  I realized it but I still put it together since I liked the background paper that I made by using some splashes of Tattered Angels and Glimmer Mist sprays.  I guess I was more worried about the color challenge for Inky Paws than the sketch.
I also had to do my cat as a Siamese since I have three - actually they have me.  One of them needed a hair cut due to some matts that she had.  With some of the remodeling in my office she found a new bin that I got for some envelopes to hide in.




Cardstock:  Recollections
Stamp:  Newton's Nook - Naughty Newton
Ink:  Distress - Black Soot
Embossing Folders:  Cuttlebug & We Are Memory Keepers
Pearls:  Paper Studio
Flower:  Recollections
Sprays:  Glimmer Mist & Tattored Angels
Ribbon:  Really Reasonable Ribbon

Challenges
Inky Paws - Ch. 44 Color Challenge
Mojo Monday - Sketch 492
Show us Your Pussies - Ch. 17 Furrything Goes
RRR - Ch. 161 Flowers
A Gem of a Challenge - Ch. 191 Furry Friends
Catch the Bug - Raining Cats and Dogs
Crafty Friends - Ch. 55 Animals or birds
Creative Knockouts - Ch. 188 Outdoor Fun
Dream Valley - Ch 153 Our 4 legged friends
Pearly Sparkles - Ch. 15 Anything Goes


14 comments:

The Crafty Critter said...

What a cute image and the cat is so sweet! Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts Sponsored Challenges.
-Miranda DT
TheCraftyCritter.com

Jennifer Jackson said...

Adorable Card! I love that you colored the kitty to look like one of yours! The photo of the cat is so perfect too. They just love to get into anything they can fit in, don't they! Thanks for playing along with our Inky Paws Challenge!

-Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

Chrissy said...

Awww..let her keep the box, she likes it..lol..she is gorgeous. Love your sweet card too Lisa Lynn..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Fikreta said...

this is adorable card!
an cat in the boy is ready to be mail to me :D :D
hugs

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Fabulous card Lisa Lynn! I love how you colored the kitty! And your fur baby is adorable in the box!

Brenda

ike said...

What a super card - I love Newtons :-D Your kitty looks adorable with her hair cut ... what a cutie :-D
Thank you very much for purring along to SUYP Cats Challenges.

IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Michelle said...

Lovely card Lisa Lynn - you followed the sketch fine and I love the photo of your kitty - Michelle x

Edwina said...

Love the kitty in the basket photo. Your card is so cute. Love that image. I for one know kitties do such things. Edwina Brown

April said...

Love the image and the model. :-) Thank you for joining us at the Creative Knockouts Challenge.
April

Marisa said...

Cute kitty image to replicate your kitty :) Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!

Diane Louise J said...

Hello Lisa Lynn… Thanks for sharing another one of your cards with us at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog… your pretty cat card is lovely and fits perfectly with our ‘Animals/Birds’ challenge theme… hope you can join us next time and good luck in the draw.
[Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Indy's Designs said...

Oh your card is so cute! As is your darling kitty! :) Thanks so much for being a part of this week's Inky Paws Challenge! Debbie

Jess said...

What a cute card! Thanks for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Great coloring on your kitty! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!