Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Sorry I overreacted

Here is a card that I made using the wonderful image from the Paper Shelter and Paulette from TLC created a sentiment for me.  I put Glossy Accents on all the glass beakers and vials.





Patterned Paper:  Sweet Shoppe - Weird Science
Cardstock: Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp:  Paper Shelter (see above for direct link)
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Sorry I overreacted
Glossy Accents
Bling:  Paper Studio

Challenges
Paper Shelter - Ch. 290 Sentimental
Dragonfly Journeys - Ch. 90 It's hip to be square
Come & Get It - It's a Girl Thing
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 278 - 279 Anything Goes
Polkadoodles - Wk 15 Anything Goes

13 comments:

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Awesome card Lisa Lynn! Gorgeous coloring and perfect paper! Love the sentiment too!

Brenda

Cards By MI said...

What a great card! Love the sentiment to that TPS image. Brilliant! Smashing work! Thanks for joining us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
Loven hugs

Heide said...

What a great card, love the sentiment as well as the image. Thanks for joining us this sketch. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

Fikreta said...

this is so great card!

Linda Mc Enery said...

What a great card! Love that sentiment

Bev said...

Beautifully coloured & what a fab matching image & sentiment. I'm so glad you chose to join in with the fun at'Anything Goes at Polkadoodles

Ginger said...

Super fun card! I love it!

Edwina said...

Great sentiment for your card. Love your image and paper. Glossy Accents always makes cards extra special. Edwina Brown

Unknown said...

Fabulous card and love the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at the POlkadoodles Crafting challenge weeks 14/15. Helen DT

Joanna M. said...

I LOVE this image (and lucky you to get a personalized message from Paulette!) Great card. Thanks for sharing this gem with us over on the Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 blog. Good luck!
~Jo, SSW2-DT

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Awesome creation Lisa Lynn, your coloring is wonderful and I love that sentiment - just perfect! Thanks so much for playing in our Sentimental Challenge this week at The Paper Shelter. Hope to see you again soon. Hugs:) Audrey DT

Jeannie said...

Hi Lisa Lynn! My goodness she's so cute and I do like the layout and the glossy accents too. I'm so glad you joined my Hip to be Square blog challenge :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Chrissy said...

Great image and very clever card Lisa Lynn..Fabulous.

Luv CHRISSYxx