Friday, May 26, 2017

Aunt like a MOM only cooler!

My Mom comes from a family of 13 children so I have 9 Aunts and 3 Uncles on that side of the family.  There are a few Aunts that I am rather close to, and have a great relationship to.  I actually laugh that when my Mom goes on vacation that I call them because they are my substitue Moms or Mom #2.  They laugh about it and are always willing to fill-in.  So this is the image of the month from Gerda Steiner which is adorable and I thought would be perfect for one of my Aunts.  The sentiment is from TLC.  I did a rainbow of colors in the flowers.




Patterned Paper:  Basic Grey - Knee High
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollection
Stamp:  Gerda Steiner - Flowers to You
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Aunt like a Mom only cooler
Circle Punch:  EK Success
Ribbon:  American Crafts

Challenges
Gerda Steiner - May Flowers for You
Penny's Paper Crafty - Ch. 330 Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner - Ch. 124 2+ Designer Papers

12 comments:

Chrissy said...

Adorable card Lisa Lynn and lovely bright happy colours..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Brenda's Card Corner said...

What a sweet card Lisa Lynn! Love the bright colors and I'm sure your Aunt will love it, too! Hope you have a great Memorial Day Weekend!

Brenda

aussie aNNie said...

Cute card, bright and sweet.
[aNNie]

Fikreta said...

gorgeous

Donna Scholz said...

Super cute, Lisa Lynn! I especially like the sentiment. Did you color the beautiful image with Copics, or is it of digital origin? Thanks for sharing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday! -Donna

Edwina said...

So cute! I love this digi and the sentiment. Edwina Brown

Chriss America Real said...

Oh this card is so cute! I am from a family of 14 kids (I am in the middle) so I know all about the Aunt thing. I went to TLC but could not find this sentiment?

Hugs,
Chriss

Rae Ann said...

Love the vibrant colors and fun patterns. Combined they make for such a cheerful card. I am sure she loved it.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our 2+ Designer Papers challenge.

Michelle said...

This is so lovely Lisa Lynn - I love that sentiment. I am an aunt so hope my neices and nephews think I'm cool lol xx

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is just darling! I love that sweet image. LOL, the sentiment is great- I love letting the kids get away with stuff my siblings wold not allow : ) You are so Blessed!

Dwie lewe rączki said...

Super sweet card. Thank you very much for joining our challenge at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge.
Hugs, Iwona

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

What a sweet and special card, Lisa Lynn! I'm sure your aunt will love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Try Stampin' or Not on Tuesday.
Sara H.