Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Cast all your cards on Him

Here is another card that I made for my friend who needs a little extra support.  I used a new Verve stamp that I got and embossed it in black.



Patterned Paper:  Recollections; Paper Studio; Core-dinations
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp:  Verve - Faith Medley (see above for direct link)
Embossing Powder:  Hampton
Versa Mark
Bling:  Paper Studio

Challenges
Mojo Monday - Sketch 498
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 284-285 Anything Goes
Come & Get It - Emboss It
Penny's Paper Crafty - Ch. 330 Anything Goes


13 comments:

Chriss America Real said...

Just beautiful. Your friend will appreciate it.

Loose Stitches said...

So very beautiful Lisa Lynn!
Hugs, Sherry x
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

Natalie said...

Sweet card, your friend will appreciate it. Wonderful sketch to work with! Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday.

~@ngie~ said...

a gorgeous card & I'm sure your friend will love it :) xXx
Please visit my blog :)

Karen Letchworth said...

This is SO pretty, Lisa-Lynn. You really nailed that layout/sketch. Thanks so much for stopping by to share your sweet card with us. I love to have you play along and share your talents. Have a blessed week, and please be sure to join us again soon.
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Beautiful card Lisa Lynn...I'm sure your friend will appreciate it! Love the colors and you nailed the sketch!

Brenda

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful, nice touch to your card and I am sure it will be loved by your friend.xx [aNNie]

Fikreta said...

gorgeous card!

Jean said...

Great card.
Thanks for joining us over at Penny's.
Jean xxx

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a lovely card. So glad you could join us for Mojo Monday!

Michelle said...

What a pretty card! Wonderful job!

Thank you for joining us @ Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge! Hope to see you back again soon :)

Dwie lewe rączki said...

Lovely card. Thank you very much for joining our challenge at Come And Get It challenges. Sorry for being late.
Hugs, Iwona

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love the beautiful thought behind your card! Your DP is fab- and I love the sentiment!