Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I'm as lucky as can be....

Here is another St. Patrick's Day card using a New Release from Bugaboo, Bugaboo March Hedgie, and a sentiment from TLC, Create.
I love this sentiment and I have a friend that I have had for 28 years and we have been through thick and thin together!!!



Pattered Paper:  TLC, Create - Celtic Colored Paper 4; Paper Studio
Cardstock:  Recollection; Paper Studio
Stamp:  Bugaboo March Hedgie
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - World's Best Friend
Clover:  Hobby Lobby
Border Punch:  Fiskars
Embossing Folder:  Sizzix

Challenges
Crafting from the Heart - Ch. 196 Anything Goes
QKR - Ch. 284 Anything Goes
International Art & Soul - Ch. 27 Use stuff you already own
Love to Craft - Ch. 19 Anything Goes
Polkadoodles - Wk 8 Anything Goes

14 comments:

Margreet said...

Lovely card for your friend...great coloring!
xxx Margreet

Ivana Mihalić said...

Dear Lisa, I just found out your blog and I really love it, so I am your new follower now.
You're doing a great job. It's wonderful!

You can visit me at: What's up, Ivy? I would be happy to stay in touch with you.
Kisses from Croatia!

Chrissy said...

Oh, he is just adorable Lisa..what a sweetie and it always good to have a best friend..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Silvis Kreativstube said...

Hallo liebe Lisa Lynn,
die Karte ist so süß. Ein ganz entzückendes Motiv. Hugs Silvi

Lisa said...

This is so sweet!! He's absolutely adorable!! I love the shamrocks and the sentiment!! Beautiful card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and love the sentiment
Carol x

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant. That sentiment is great too.💖 [aNNie' blog]

Hazel said...

A lovely card and that sentiment is perfect for your beautiful friend. Thanks for joining us at IAAS. Hazel x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! she'll love it.
Faith
x

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Adorable card Lisa! Fabulous coloring and paper! Love the sentiment...perfect for your friend!

Brenda

Fikreta said...

beautiful card

Julie Odil said...

Lisa Lynn, this is the cutest St. Patty's day image EVER! I love this! I might have to cruise to Bugaboo to take a look at this one. I love Bugaboo, just don't find time for "extras". But....

Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede Challenge Blog. Julie, DT member

(and hey, there are some signs of spring this week up north by me! It's been a wonderful week!)

Creative world said...

Fantastic card with awesome image and gorgeous design..thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles challenge this week,hope to see you again
Željka DT xx

Unknown said...

What a great card. Thanks for joining our Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge - Anything Goes , hugs, Carol DT